- Morning wake-up assistance
- Evening tuck-in assistance
- Admin assistance
- Assistance at appointments
- Friendly companionship
- Grocery shopping assistance
- Grooming assistance
- Light gardening
- Medication reminder assistance
- Personal care assistance (without a Personal Support Worker)
- Physical activity assistance
- Shopping and errands
- Social activities
- Supportive reminders
- Changing bed linens and making bed
- Discarding spoiled food
- Disinfecting bathroom sink, toilet, shower
- Disinfecting counters
- Emptying trash bins
- Hand sewing
- Laundry and ironing assistance
- Meal planning
- Meal preparation
- Organizing bathroom towels and wash cloths
- Organizing closets
- Plant care
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Washing dishes
NOTICES RELATED TO RATES
- We have a minimum of three hours for our services. Our three-hour minimum allows our caregivers to really get to know your loved one and do our tasks properly. This time allows us to build mutual respect and trust. It is our goal to enrich the lives of the people we touch and proper time allows us to do this.
- Service on weekends and evenings (after 6:00 pm) is an additional $5 per hour. Service on Holidays is the regular rate plus a half.
- Mileage fees are applicable when we provide services that take us out of your home, such as accompanying to appointments, shopping or running errands for you.
- For groceries, or any other shopping we do on your behalf, we ask that you provide us with the funds up front. We prefer an E-mail money transfer to assist us in keeping your account up do date. Should funds be remaining, it will remain in credit for the next time. We provide regular, comprehensive statements on how your money has been spent and provide you with receipts so that you will always know the state of your account. If required, reimbursement terms and conditions can be negotiated. When paying us with a credit card for purchases made on your behalf, credit card fees for reimbursement will be applied.
- We accept E-transfers, Visa and MasterCard.
- We require 24 hours’ notice to cancel an assignment, otherwise you will be charged for the assignment in full.
- Applicable taxes are additional.
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Evenings & Weekends: On request
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Pari Home Care caregivers are bonded and insured.