For many seniors, regular trips to the doctor’s office are a normal part of life. When your loved one can no longer make the trip solo or make healthcare decisions on their own with confidence, they often depend on family members to take them to these essential appointments. But what happens when you have to work, have conflicting responsibilities or are not in the same city on their weekday appointment? We are here to help. Our caregivers can provide deluxe care as they accompany your loved one to the doctor with our Health Appointment Package.
This package includes:
- Up to five (5) hours of deluxe personalized care
- Assistance preparing for the appointment
- Accompaniment to the health appointment
- Raise questions of interest to family caregivers
- Record notes at the health appointment
- Make a pharmacy drop-off and/or pick-up as required
- Grocery store trip if required
- Return your loved one home and review any noted action items
After each appointment, our caregiver will ensure that you receive an update that includes any new identified needs, keeping you completely involved in their health care.